Schedule

Due to the COVID-19 situation in Nevada, we have decided to NOT have our camp as scheduled on August 4 and 5.

Instead, we will reschedule. However, at this moment we don’t know what those new dates will be. They depend on the following:

  1. Nevada must be in stage three (or four) of the reopening phase. It is currently only in phase two.
  2. Contact sports, scrimmages, and games must be allowed. Currently, only practices are permitted and only when respecting the six feet social distancing.
  3. The number of COVID-19 related patients in ICU must be LOWER than it was on May 30th. See page eight on the website of the Nevada Health Services.
  4. On page nine of that website, the orange and blue line must be BELOW the green one, preferably also lower than they were on May 30th.

As soon as the above criteria have been met we will update this page and post the new camp dates.